What is the best way to get on track after a run of losses

have you tried holding a team maeeting? if you still need more after that then you're just going to have to constantly praise them in team talks and possibly even target the key players/ worst offenders with player interaction.

Someone told me on this site that you have to conduct your own team meetings and team talks in game. Dont leave it up to your assistant manager. I was loosing nearly every match or drawing, at the time coming 14th Serie A "Roma". I took this advice on board and what do you know 5 wins in a row.

1) organize a really, really easy midweek game (when you have enough free time to rest and relax before your next competitive game) and destroy a team 8:0, everyone's morale will jump to superb!

2) do what is mentioned above

try to change your tactic a little bit. I lost games in a row with udinese and I decided to change the roles of some of my players and I started winning again. However it could have been luck

This is my 3rd season so far with Roma after conducting all speaks to team and holding team meetings once in a while. Never used the Assistant Manager for team speaks only media stuff.
View attachment 205381

1) organize a really, really easy midweek game (when you have enough free time to rest and relax before your next competitive game) and destroy a team 8:0, everyone's morale will jump to superb!

2) do what is mentioned above

do what is mentioned above hahaha

The Assistant from my experiences to seems quite **** at doing teamtalks, I've started do them myself and seen a better results come afterwards, especially after a losing streak.