What is the furthest you have gotten, when starting unemployed?

Chriller95

Reaction score
I started with a National B license, managing a local amateur club. Four years later I'm at struggling Southampton, making £1M a year!

Started with no badges etc..

Started with Oakham United in the Peterborough and District league, Back to Back promotions and A FA Vase win I got offered an interview with Darlington 1883,

Got them to the Vanarama Conference, From there I went to AFC Wimbledon and got sacked not even a season in!! Got picked up by League 1 strugglers Birmingham (Yes League 1).

Kept them up from January onwards, Then got promoted second season and won the JPT.

Now as it stands ive just taken over at Real Oviedo in Liga Adelante, Not played a game yet with them though!

Great save so far!

Started Unemployed took over at Bristol Rovers in Confrence in Jan 2015. Now 6 years down the line in the Champions league!! club legend and have just won the Fa Cup. All because of Christian eriksen's tactics.

Started Unemployed took over at Bristol Rovers in Confrence in Jan 2015. Now 6 years down the line in the Champions league!! club legend and have just won the Fa Cup. All because of Christian eriksen's tactics.
would have been a better accomplishment if you used your own tactics...

would have been a better accomplishment if you used your own tactics...
exactly! its not mine/your place to criticise (afterall people can play the game in whatever way thy want) but i dont see why people choose to download plug and plays, it removes virtually all the tactics aspect of the game, and means that any achievements arent REALLY your own. Baffles me

exactly! its not mine/your place to criticise (afterall people can play the game in whatever way thy want) but i dont see why people choose to download plug and plays, it removes virtually all the tactics aspect of the game, and means that any achievements arent REALLY your own. Baffles me

Completely agree with both of you. However as someone who can only play a couple of hours a week, I need to progress otherwise I just get bored as I haven’t moved anywhere. If in future I have more time I would certainly like to use my own tactics (especially because I hate playing one up front.)

Completely agree with both of you. However as someone who can only play a couple of hours a week, I need to progress otherwise I just get bored as I haven’t moved anywhere. If in future I have more time I would certainly like to use my own tactics (especially because I hate playing one up front.)
yeah i get what you mean, but nothing beats making your own tactic and tweaking it etc... but time definatly limits what you can and cant do on fm. anyway rock on bro.