What is the longest you have gone without your team conceding?

kieranlfc

Reaction score
Im managing Daegu fc in the korean league and my team hasn't conceded in 8 games, im buzzing XD .. hopefully it will go on for longer

what is the longest you have went without conceding?

View attachment 117111

18 home games without conceding I thought was pretty special

17 or 18 with Wolfsburg in my second season coaching them. I'm in the fifth year now, having been hired by Barca. The best I got with them is 12.

anyways i went on a 30 game clean sheet run, true story :D

13 matches but this includes the early qualifying rounds of Europa league. Also I'll try to find a screen of a regen backup keeper I had who played his entire career for me and only conceded 3 goals total in his entire career all of which were in his final season (around 100 games over 12 or so years)

wtf, no self respecting manager would manage that trainreck :)

That's why I am hoping redknapp won't get it, it would ruin his career

I hope the whole national decides not to bother turning up to matches unless it San marino, they will fancy a draw against the San marianians, on topic just beat Chelsea twice in a season with spurs is that a record

i did that with newcastle but i didn't go around parading :D

Mate you haven't seen half of the parading, This is the time when I wonder how I got friends :)

may be u don't, may be there just a bunch of yes men feeding on your money................yea..........

I can't be that cos Beckham has loads of cash he doesn't need to feed of me

Out of 10 rating of that comeback

Try and keep it going mate so you get the Immovable Object achievement for having 30 consecutive clean sheets. I got the opposite one, Irresistible Force for scoring in 30 consecutive matches with CSKA Moscow. I might try and make a more defensive tactic to see how far I can go without conceding.