mcfcmike7

Reaction score
I'm doing a save with Man City but I'm struggling to get a decent tactic that works and is effective. I'm not really big with the proper in depth tactics with shouts and stuff like that because I just enjoy a nice fast game with not much hassle. Basically I'm after the most effective plug and play tactic, preferably 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-2-2-1 but I can try different tactics.

Cheers.

I always use it with OI (the Arrigo Sacchi one)..

arrigo didnt work for me

id say devasto underdog and jcrook goal machine

Another +1 for the Arrigo Sacchi 4-4-2, but i wouldn't call it a plug and play.

I appreciate the help guys and I will try out all of them tactic, cheers. Just one question for Haunted, I saw that the goal machine tactic hasn't been updated since March? I know that the updates can mess up certain tactic so has that happened with that tactic?

Arrigo sacchi all the way.

Make sure, that you have loaded 3 version of arrigo sacchi(4-4-2,4-4-1-1 and 4-2-3-1)...match engine cant beat you.

Arrigo sacchi all the way.

Make sure, that you have loaded 3 version of arrigo sacchi(4-4-2,4-4-1-1 and 4-2-3-1)...match engine cant beat you.
I can only find the 442 tactic. Where are the others?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...17428-arrigo-sacchis-4-4-2-tweaks-thread.html

Here you go mate. In my experience with this tactic (3 huge successful saves with Liverpool, Spurs and Benfica) the original one was the only that got me better results.

From the original one, when I'm losing or drawing at 70 minutes, I tweak it a bit too. Push the 2 DM's to central midfielders and select MCr as DLP (D) and MCl as CM with attacking role and leave as is.

Another +1 for Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2. Btw, I only use the original versions (4-4-2 with DM). But, when I desperate for goals I tweak it a bit..... both DMs changed to CMs (one of them is a BWM (defence), another one is AP (support)), I also push the wings so the formations look like a 4-2-4 tactic..... But, sometimes I also use Raikan007's Dortmund Recreation (the 4-4-2 version). It works well in my MU save too

Another +1 for Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2. Btw, I only use the original versions (4-4-2 with DM). But, when I desperate for goals I tweak it a bit..... both DMs changed to CMs (one of them is a BWM (defence), another one is AP (support)), I also push the wings so the formations look like a 4-2-4 tactic..... But, sometimes I also use Raikan007's Dortmund Recreation (the 4-4-2 version). It works well in my MU save too
Cheers mate, will try both. Do you have a link to Raikan's tactic?

Cheers mate, will try both. Do you have a link to Raikan's tactic?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...s-recreation-tactic-13-3-3-a.html#post1746549

here is that 442 version Barrazza mentioned as well, its on one of the pages and will be hard to find :)

Raikan007's Borussia Dortmund: Jurgen Klopp 442 - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

I also suggest trying this one out below, I am no way trying to say its a good tactic, but it is a plug and play tactic and has around 24k downloads

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...e-madness-433-dm-tactic-fm13.html#post1689732

Good luck!

my Brian Clough Thread is one of the greatest tactics since jp woodys Clough in fm08, inpired by and created by my brain or is that my brian ha ha