What is the purpose of your username?

• Thread starter Thread starter Lewis
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 172
  • Views Views 11K

Lewis

just lost the game
Reaction score
Hey, I was just wondering, why have you chosen your paticular username? Mine used to be Luikang911, and I chose that because Lui kang is my favourite mortal kombat charecter and 911 is just a random number.

I'll be fascinated to know why you name yours.

P.S Sorry if this is in the worng place, I wasn't quite sure where to post it

Well back in the old cmbase days my username was 9kjackso which was my highschool username and email. People moaned about it saying it was **** so i changed it to Kris...how boring

meant to be the date i joined but messed it up so it is actually the date exactly one month before i joined.

Anlaby is for my football team,Anlaby Road Rangers,7 is for my number and Hull is where i'm from Anlaby7Hull

Mine is because I support Newcastle... ooh the excitement

meant to be the date i joined but messed it up so it is actually the date exactly one month before i joined.
I thought it was your DOB, lol, only joking.

Mine is my 2 nicknames put together.

Mine is my surname. How clever is that.

Dc999 - DC = Danny Carter 999 = 9 is my fav number

My name now is just - Danny carter

not technically a reason for something being pointless but hey.

My old one, HLC2K9 was my initials (Harry Luxford Charnock) and the year I joined (2009).
but this one's just my name.....how creative? :)

Karnage came around when i was playing cod4 with some of my mates. We were playing search and destroy and I wiped the whole other team out. One of the comments was, "That was total carnage." I liked what I heard and just changed the C to a K. I also get Warhamster for my love of hamsters and Fedex. Im completly stumped with Fedex lol.

for some reason i always thought your username had something to do with carnage from spiderman cartoons.

mine is my actual name ;)

was one of the original members so got in quick

Back