What is the purpose of your username?

• Thread starter Thread starter Lewis
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 172
  • Views Views 11K
Just my name, it was Kinger74 a while ago because that was my xbox live gamertag, but I changed it.

My surname is trivett - Trivaldo is a football sounding name i use when i create myself as a player - makes it easier to differentiate between me as a manager and me as a player

99 is the squad number Trivaldo wears, this originally came about because 1999 was the year Man Utd did the prem/fa cup/champ league treble so (like many fans no doubt) i got 'treble 99' printed on that season's shirt irl - every home shirt since has had my name (Trivett not Trivaldo) and 99 printed on them

Man is part of my name.
v.1 is version one = Matt Hardy Version One :P

Nick134 - My name then a randoom number

Nick Main - Is my name ;)

Mine is Chris... my name obviously.

Used to be toonfan3 because I support Newcastle and I thought there might be a toonfan1. XD

It's a song. I don't even like the song that much, just liked the name. (H)

My'n is for my love of Kasabian, the band :wub:

my friend from school is cousins with Tom from kasabian. He has loads of photos with them and stuff :P - sorry for being off topic

Well I chose mine because, My mum called me Joel and i Support LFC. The - in it is because my maths teacher inspires me. He supports Southport. haha.

Mine is because Alcaraz is the one who scored Paraguay's opening goal in the 2010 World Cup and I just caught onto the name from then...

Mine's pretty simple really skyblue my favourite colour and nickname of my team Coventry City and Gardy is my nickname sorry mine's not the most exiting! ;)

Iota has been my username for about 10 years now. Started off in the original counter strike game, then i played medal of honr and medal of honor spearhead, then proceeded to play battlefield vietnam all the way to more recent battlefield games (-- one of the best helcopter pilots on the uk servers x) ). i also played in all the Call of Duty games as iota.. about 3 years ago it changed to "Iota4life" and then about a year ago to an equally pretentious "Iota4u".

it acutally came about from a conversation over TS whilst playing counter strike.. something was going on, if i remember correctly we were talking tactics and i replied "that wouldn't make an iota of difference.." and the average CS player doesn't really understand non-basic wording.. so they started to call me Iota. Apparently is was there form of taking the p*ss outta of me and it just kinda stuck really :)

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

and that post of mine was riddled with mistakes..ohwell..it is a sunday afterall..so it doesn't count heh

CoachCarter.. I'm not 100% Who thought of it, but it was either Max, Frankie, Harry, Taylor.. Can't remember.

But anyway, it made me laugh when they said it so yeah, I thought I'd use it :)

Back