What is the richest club around?

Tanuk

Reaction score
ive been wondrign to build a top team with no limitations what team will have the greatest income if you take everything in concerning.
Stadium(ticket prices)
leagues prices,
Starting budget,
Starting players
Been looking for a while now but no idea what team is on top here

Well with Man city you can start with something like 180 million

ive been wondrign to build a top team with no limitations what team will have the greatest income if you take everything in concerning.
Stadium(ticket prices)
leagues prices,
Starting budget,
Starting players
Been looking for a while now but no idea what team is on top here

Real Madrid,after every season of every game I've played Real madrid is by far the richest club on earth

if you want to create a team that will be good yeh you are going to need money and yeh man city have alot but in the long run barcelona are the team to be they are the richest club in the game in the 1st season you start with about 10 million but after the 1st season you do get more and if you want to build a good team barcelona have loads of good pepole anyway so you wont need 2 buy many players so yeh i think your best bet would be barcelona m8

its either barcelona or real madrid mate, the tv money that La Liga get in the second season is huge !

how do you get 180m with man city

the highest i could get is 124m and that is with my ambition to win the leauge and the budget adjustment

how do you get 180m with man city

the highest i could get is 124m and that is with my ambition to win the leauge and the budget adjustment

Ok, 124 million then....

Still probably the richest club to start with.

I've found that in the long run, Arsenal are a good team to be with money. They've got the Emirates Stadium which always fills, fairly high ticket prices. Yeah, there is a lot of debt but there's a great squad and you'll get loads of money for competing in the Prem. If you play for a long time, they'll have a LOT of money.

I think you can get any team pretty rich in a while if you put enough effort in it,I got aston villa myself on 3rd place of richest club after 7 seasons

on fm08 i got at least in 1st season at man city 200m and u get more if u wnt it can go up to 400m not supprise the team sqwad is worth 1.4b but evan with the cash u cnt garrentie succes so i go for real or man united

Real madrid is the richest, man city gives biggest tranfer budgets.

Real life?

Barcelona. Madrid only seem like they have more money because of their massive bank loans.

Same with Manchester United, who are also ridiculously far into debt.

Bank loans have nothing to do with the amount of money we have.

Real madrid on the game have toooo much money they are worth over 1 billion on one off my games.

Stockport County ;) haha
nahh, probably City, Inter or Madrid

Bank loans have nothing to do with the amount of money we have.

Well, if you borrow huge amounts of money, technically it isn't the club's money, it's the banks.

Yet it gets spent on things the club needs, like Players.

United's revenue is huge, I know, but so is their debt.

The bank loans are not used to buy players they were used by glazer to buy the club and now we are saddled with the debt.