what is the worst team toget promoted to the Blue Square North/South in your game

TheGameXXVII

Reaction score
for those of us who don't have the editor packs that add the mass of lower leagues below the BSS/BSN, teams that get promoted to the tend to be utter bollocks on toast, but what is your saves worst team to get promoted into those leagues?

so far, my worst is Nantwich, who only managed to get 13 points from 42 games, but currently in my latest year Kendal have had 3 points from 25 games so far.

i dont go this low, i managed to get hayes and yeading up some how, and kettering, never been below blue square premeir

Hanham Athletic Colts - now in the Bristol & Suburban Association Football League Division Two :)

it was in 2044

I don't think it's fair that you can brand a team 'worse' than another as they just got promoted. Surely a team that gets promoted deserved to be?

I don't think it's fair that you can brand a team 'worse' than another as they just got promoted. Surely a team that gets promoted deserved to be?

yeah, but in my main save i have only had 1 team from 4 seasons actually stay up for more than a season in both the Blue Square North and South.
not really a stat that gives me hope for those teams that do get promoted.