YasserRahman

Reaction score
I've never managed a National Team before but recently I got offered the India U21 Job and I took it without even thinking twice. I went around looked at my options and saw an option called "debug" under views. I clicked it and all the UID's of the players came up on the screen along with coloums for CA , PA and a few other things. Also, a predicted Sale Price ( I guess). I was just wondering why this happens and what is the purpose of Debug ? Also, if someone could explain what all those columns mean?

View attachment 165075

It looks like something the Devs of the game would have! I never thought things like that were intended to make it into the final game. And I for one have never seen this before. Where is your game from, if you don't mind me asking...

I think this is a developer copy that leaked it's way onto the Web. I have never seen that before. Can you say where you got it?

Picked up a boxed copy in Dubai at the Ibn Battuta Mall when I was there a couple of months ago for a friend as a gift. I'm currently using his laptop to play the game. I think it's some sort of a bug , because my training schedules disappeared after this.