Status
Not open for further replies.

geppsdood

Reaction score
I'm having great difficulties with my finances. My turnover/expenditure ratio would be fine and i'd be making a profit, but for my next season, i was given only a tiny tiny wage budget and my transfer budget was reduced to £0.

I opened up my finances and realised i was spending nearly £500,000,000 last season on "Transfer Expenditure". My biggest transfer was £11 million, so why is this figure so high and what can i do to reduce it?

I'm having great difficulties with my finances. My turnover/expenditure ratio would be fine and i'd be making a profit, but for my next season, i was given only a tiny tiny wage budget and my transfer budget was reduced to £0.

I opened up my finances and realised i was spending nearly £500,000,000 last season on "Transfer Expenditure". My biggest transfer was £11 million, so why is this figure so high and what can i do to reduce it?

Have you bought any players on monthly installments the previous season ?

No! That's what's confusing me. I never buy players on monthly installments, all up front. It's really stressing me now, as one of my board requirements is to bring high profile players to the club, and with the budget i have (£56) i dont' see that happening...

I assume that could be agents fee's? signing on bonuses? maybe also player's clauses in contracts? goals/clean sheets/appearances/team of the year/landmark goals per season?

will check it out on my game quickly and revert back to you

wait, transfer expenditure is what you have spent on players is it not? probably less sales and transfer budgets

but there's no way i've spent £500,000,000 on players...

Could you upload a screen of it ( make sure to include the total at the bottom)? To me it sound like a cosmetic bug, like when something says " #%&#&¤" etc

Last edited:
Could be worth screen shotting it and posting up, maybe with shots of your transfer history as well. Sounds like it could be a bug, in which case SI might be interested in your save game file

Sorry gang, I've fixed it, I was looking at the wrong figure. I've spent too much on transfer fees. I guess it's all the hidden costs. Thanks for your help anyway. You can close this thread, mods. It was my own stupidity.

DON'T JUDGE ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.