Chappy_10

Reaction score
im arsenal and rotate chamakh and van persie as a lone striker but when its chamakh playing he gets plenty of chance but takes very few. Is he worth keeping or should i just cash in and buy someone better??? And if so, who?

im arsenal lol i have a board who are tight with money and sellin chamakh wudnt raise that much. need some bargains to develop into better than van persie

I assume they are both complete forwards?

Make Chamakh a target man, support.

i was arsenal in my first season and cashed in on him 23million to barce in second season cant say no to that

He is wasting them on my save too but he gets the goals when it matters...Van Persie is also injured so if I need anybody I'll play Lukaku (who I signed), Walcott or occasional Jay Emmanuel-Thomas.

Transfer and loan list him - when I did this I got offers from top clubs such as Barca, Atletico and various others. Then buy someone better.

chamakh is very good in my game he played 38 games scored 30 for me (NO Lie)

Chamakh ususally plays very well. But if you want a cheap good striker, buy Christian Benitez from Santos Laguna (Mexico). I got him for 2 mio and he was fantastic or you could buy Vaclav Kadlec from Sparta Praha. However Chamakh should be good enough for you.

Nicola Zigic is way too good on FM. His stats are SOLID and he is a goal machine.

Last edited: