wtf the new update isn't even 24hours old......... give people and your tactic time!!!!

I've played half a season since the patch, and my tactics all have turned to dog ****. The finances don't state how much new goalposts cost, bust I'm going through them at a clip because I'm averaging hitting them five times a game. average 61.4% possession, 20.2/6 shots/on target a game, scoring .7 a game, opposition shots 4/1.4 with them scoring an average of 1.6 a game. My strikers aren't useless, they'd bagged 30 in 19 games between them, now they've gotten 6 between them in the subsequent 20 games. This is awful.

well yes this will happen as the tactics you where using on 14.2.2 where successful exploiting the ME, and bugs, which are now fixed which mean you'll have to work hard to find a new one that exploits the 14.3 ME.

my suggestion is not use a downloaded tactic for now, and work out what keeps happening during the matches so you can counter them, for example, I felt my strikers kept failing to score CCC, so I dropped him back to AMC, played him as a shadow striker and it worked...most downloaded tactics that have been successful is mainly because who created them took time to work out how to win countering the match engine and bugs, for example the corner bug, that's why theres tactics that work for any team you pick.

Jassar's IMPOSSIBLE 4231 works good as Manchester United, but ONLY when I play RVP as my striker. Rooney and Welbeck does simply not perform, so I'm having a pretty rough season here (halfway through).

Darrens Dynamic 4231 didn't start a new save like I did with Jassars Impossible, just continued on the same one. And the tactic works really good at home, but away games are rough.

I have made my own 4-1-2-3 tactic and it's going really well. I think this will be the best formation, just as last year on the last patch.

I am just downloading the update. Does it include the January transfers??

Nice one. Cheers.
I am going to start a Man United game and would be great with Mata at United. Despite being a massive Man United fan I never play with them but after the results recently I am going to start one to cheer myself up!!!

Wish I hadn't bothered now. This update is shocking. The defenders are as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike, the midfield can't seem to pass 10 yards to a player in the same coloured shirts and the strikers couldn't score on a night out in essex. No doubt someone will reply with how well their tactic is doing in season 26 of their save or that they have won everything from the premier league to strictly come dancing. Have been reading a lot of bad feedback from fans on various sites. This years version of FM had all the potential to be the best ever but it has turned into a bit of a disaster.

this nonsense nothing works from my tactics .....every patch the same this is not a good game anymore........someone must tell them SI this is very bad ......what are you thinging?

Have tried almost all tactics with gladbach but no success.

Guarantee you this forum will be buzzing with tactics this week, best FM site bar none