Robbinnie

Reaction score
I'm managing Arsenal, and I'm having trouble with Wilshere, he just doesn't perform well, he only gets ratings between 6.9 and 6.0. My midfielders are Cazorla as an Attacking midfielder, wilshere as an advanced playmaker with support duty and m'vila as an anchor man with defend duty. Wilshere is my playmaker and I have his passing style on direct and run from deep on sometimes. Has anyone ever had trouble with wilshere and how could I solve that?

How is he doing in game for you?Not the match rating.What do you think about his play.

I'm managing Arsenal, and I'm having trouble with Wilshere, he just doesn't perform well, he only gets ratings between 6.9 and 6.0. My midfielders are Cazorla as an Attacking midfielder, wilshere as an advanced playmaker with support duty and m'vila as an anchor man with defend duty. Wilshere is my playmaker and I have his passing style on direct and run from deep on sometimes. Has anyone ever had trouble with wilshere and how could I solve that?

I play him as a Advanced playmaker - attack, which isnt his strongest position but he's very very good!
I use raikenns perfect dm 4-3-3
I attach some screenies

View attachment 276819View attachment 276820View attachment 276821

hello
if wilshere are 6.0 - 6.9
you must buy Gylfi Sigurdsson

Robbinnie, would you post your team instructions and Wilshere's player instructions?

I'd say don't play his passing as direct, only thing I can think of really, hopefully he will be better next season? This is the player I try and buy on every save, so I wouldn't sell him. But what about loaning him out to a club like Everton/Newcastle (Mid-table/Top 8 club?)
He'd be off your wage bill, getting games, hopefully improving and you could get a decent loan fee every season! You would have to get a new CM though...