AAvramov

Reaction score
I think this is interesting for the players who are playing with medium teams...
I've sign Bate's Bressan for 2m in my side Levski Sofia and sell him for 8m to Shakhtar Donets in the winter... :)

you can have bargains even with bigger teams

I have signed Kaká for 7,5m and David Silva for 12m to my Juventus team. Also Di maría for 7,5m and now he is worth 22m...

One I missed out on due to me debating on paying his wage was Tevez. He was available on a free I didnt move quick enough he signed for Valencia and is now worth £20 million

I am about to get Robin Van Persie subject to successful negotiations some reason he is up for sale start of the second season for just 7Million. (I saved my money and got Anelka on a free)

Last edited:
Tevez for £7.5m for my Liverpool team. Winning!

Tevez 5mil on my spurs save won me the league.

Guys, Verratti is just the best bargain ever.

Came for 1.6M€ and now its value is average 28M€ (and i was playing with PSG!).

There are many bargains in FM12, just check the threads about players for small clubs. To name a few players:
Erick Torres
Mateo Kovacic
Bressan
Adam Vass
And so on...

I got Xavi for free in 2014 for Man United, his wages were high but he still had great mental and technical stats and his Physical Stats only had degraded slightly. He still has 16 stamina so BARGAIN!

10m for christian Erikssen in my arsenal save. assist god :p

Note : chamahk is now top scorer thanks to him ;)

wilfred zaha - 1 million = bargain for newcastle.....first team in the first season!

I'm playing as the Vancouver Whitecaps in the MLS. I exchanged a defender who wanted to leave the club for Juan Aguedelo who has played for the USA's international team and scored goals internationally. He has been money so far, and should be my elite striker for the next several seasons. I have great depth defensively, but not so much up front, so considering what I gave away in order to acquire him, it was worth it 10x over.

Kevin Gameiro - £2.5m 2nd season.

Guy has gone on to become a leading striker with an impressive return of 56 goals in 68 league games for my side. Claimed European top marksman 3rd season and is currently worth 12.5m. Only downside is due to continued interest from Madrid and City, new contracts happen every 6 months or so.

View attachment 206277View attachment 206278

Bassong for 4.3mil pounds now worth 19.25mil pounds and is my captain now.
Tevez for 3.5mil pounds now worth 20mil pounds
Shinji Kagawa Free Transfer now worth 17.5mil pounds

Last edited: