What is your best ever singing? FM2011

RyanoLFC

Reaction score
Mines has to be Vargas from Fiorentina. 25 Million and into December we have 15 Assists, 9 Man of the Match and 3 Goals. Left Winger and role Attacking Advanced Playmaker.8-|

Emmanuel Frimpong - Hayes & Yeading - Free Transfer.

I do a great rendition of Craig David, 7 days.

Fact.

Signing? erm...none have stood out yet.

Wason Renteria for my Salamanca team,free transfer -38 goals in 42 matches

Not to sure about my singing tbh :S.

I haven't had time to really see if i have signed anyone good, suppose though it may have to be Ruud Van Nistelrooy for Spurs, £5,750,00, yet to play a game though.

Steven Fletcher for Man. Utd

16goals 22 assists

I do a great rendition of Craig David, 7 days.

Fact.

Signing? erm...none have stood out yet.

How come every time a thread with that word in it always seems to be 'singing'!?

Anyway, Pastore for villa 9.5 mil - 47 apps so far, 20 goals - 9 assists - 4 MOTM

Jack Wilshere for Blackburn 3 million scored 20 goals in his first season.

Arshavin is a great singer.

Oh wait, you meant signing?

Only just started, but Daniele Conti on a free after being let go by Palermo whilst playing as San Marino is mine thus far.

Last edited:
Moussa Sissoko has been immense for me

Cristiano Ronaldo at age 26 to Barcelona for around 25 mil.
26 and 10 assists in 32 appearences this season. Ive retrained him to play as a striker. He has to share the goals with Messi and Aguero :p

Got Serge Aurier and Areola both on frees but im still waiting to find out how theyll turn out..

Also made a serious regen bargain age 19 and first choice as left mid mid in my barca team (thats over busquet). Paid 12 k, and value going up, up ,up...

ahmed soukouna - free transfer
45 app 30 goals 15 *** 12 mom for my nottm forest side in my 1st season

Mesut Ozil in my FM10 save with Bayern Munich. Between him and Kroos there was no team in Europe capable to stop us!

I got Vargas for 17 mill. Great player, I retrained him as a wingback and he averages 7.52.

My best signing is Dzeko on a free transfer, after he was disgruntled at Wolfsburg. Bear in mind that I had been his manager there for two years and am one of his favoured personel, but still, I challenge anyone to top a Dzeko acquisition for free.

Martin Zeman 1.3m for Newcastle. 27 games, 2 goals, 12 assists, 7 MoM av rating of 7.82.

Suarez costs £20 million

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Best signing paulo henrique!!! 15m from benfica. I signed him and also signed suarez 20m in 2nd season and didnt get beat until febuary. Won league cup, won premier league, fa cup semi and got to champions league final. Shelvey and danny wilson are amazing in the second season too. Bonjourno