I always play with a 4-1-2-2-1. Either with an attacking style if I am a big team or control if I play with a lower club. I usually have great success with it

Hate to blow my own Horn But Mine ahah

On a side note, Anything from Raiken as they are really well thought out and Come with perfect OP's

I use Quatesh Balista 4 - 2 -3 -1. I have used it for a while now the attacking play is devastating. Ive yet to try any of the newer ones because this has been so good.

I am in love with the flat 442( no matter attacking or defensive) although I have à small crush on the 532 using wingbacks, an approach I am Currently playing with.

Last edited:
4-3-3 with Dm! then 4-3-3 with Amc :) and my good old favourite 4-4-2!

I really like 4-3-3's brilliant formation. And most recently a sweeper behind two cd's.

4-4-2 is always my favourite tactic. Always developed my own tactic with 4-4-2 based.

Got to be Raikan's tactics. They've worked amazingly for me.

My own. As I am so lazy to write a long opening post explaining the tactic I guess no-one will get to see them.

Using a Barca one. 4231. Xavi injured but Fabregas getting close to 100 completed passes a game.

I make my own depending on several factors, but I've been most successful with my 4-3-3s, although I achieved massive success with a 4-4-2 in an Everton save.