What is your Steam username?

Kris

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Since almost all of us are now using Steam to play FM12, I thought that users might wish to know each other’s Steam username’s so that we can all fuzz over achievements and boast about having 500 friends, Etc etc.

So please feel free to submit your Steam ID on this thread.

Mine is 9kjackso Please feel free to add me. :wub:

It might also interest you to know that FM-Base has it’s own Steam group.

Steam Community :: Group :: Fm Base

We even have member of the week awards, the current winner is..oh wait, it’s me! So please join :)

Buyaboat
send me a message saying who you are ;)

andrewcoates77

:)

ps

Ive added you all

Last edited:
Dan53 is mine.

Is there a way I can change my username? Dan53 is lame..

Really? Fail to me :( I couldn't find one. Where is it and I'll merge this with it!

I can't really find it either, maybe it has been deleted. But I know there has been a thread because Steve, Danny and couple of others sent me friend requests after I put my steam username up in a steam username thread.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Dan53 is mine.

Is there a way I can change my username? Dan53 is lame..
You have a main id that steam uses to identify you that never changes, but you can change both your steamcommunity URL and your visible username when you go to your profile in edit profile in your steam profile. And I just said profile a lot.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/
0 friends.

Last edited:
stevemurphy1 is mine but my display name is Steve*

Why are a lot of your steam accounts not showing up when you search them? Just link to your steamcommunity.com profiles.

Last edited:
mine is same as what i use here. just for originality