What is Youth recruitment network?

woody3011

Reaction score
What is this? Does a better Youth recruitment network mean better regens?

didnt work for me after i upgraded. Got the same average regens

I think your youth facilities and wether you have a youth academy contribute to that also.

I think youth recruitment directly relates to the amount and probably quality of youth players you get at the start of the season. Just a hunch though.

this is something i have also am confused about, but i think it may increase your chances of having a better quality of regens coming through.

Recruitment affects the players coming in. The better the network, the better the regens.

What is this? Does a better Youth recruitment network mean better regens?

yes! better youth recruitment means you will have better regens in your u18team.

!!! if you look at the editor, you can see every team has network in their location. i mean for ex: arsenal-tottenham are both teams from london. arsenal has extensive youth rec, but tottenham has avarage youth rec. that means arsenal is better at producing regens in their teams than spurs. they search football schools, londons street for quality players hahah :) arsene rulez!

Better chance of good regens in your under 18s, yes.

I think technically, youth recruitment effects your recruiting range. Limited would mean you only pick up players from your town/city.

average means you pick up players from your city's region and sometimes from throughout your own nation.

Expansive would be like having regens come into your youth system from Russia, Australia, Mexico etc...

If you look throughout the u-19 teams of top clubs, you will see those with the higher recruitment areas have regens who are more diverse in nationality.

I think technically, youth recruitment effects your recruiting range. Limited would mean you only pick up players from your town/city.

average means you pick up players from your city's region and sometimes from throughout your own nation.

Expansive would be like having regens come into your youth system from Russia, Australia, Mexico etc...

If you look throughout the u-19 teams of top clubs, you will see those with the higher recruitment areas have regens who are more diverse in nationality.

thats what it means in jist

Also i'm beginning to think that youth coaches are also important. When i got couple great coaches and in next years regen patch there were 3 world class regens who listed those coaches as their favorite personnel.