What kind of budget would you receive if....

jnoodles

Reaction score
Hello,

I've just completed my second season with Burnley in a network clash. Got promoted 1st season and finished 10th in the season just gone.

I wondered if anyone who has played a similar type save would be able to give us a clue about what sort of transfer budget I'd be likely to receive at the start of my 2nd season in the prem.

My finances are secure and I have a balance of around 8-10 mil in the bank

Thanks in advance.

If you've finished the season why don't you keep going and find out for yourself?

I'd dearly love to mate but it's a network game and we only ever play it once a week, so trying to get a heads up before nxt Wednesday...

I got over 20 mil with burnley second season. Third season over 35 mil ( tho I finished 3rd in second season)

Lovely stuff, 20 mil sounds good to me. Congrats on finishing 3rd also, that's an amazing feat. I was over the moon with 10th my debut prem season!

Any players I should be looking at, that team must have been shyte hot.

It depends what your chairman is like , although I wouldn't have thought you would need too much money 'cos there's bound to be a few quality players on a free or transfer listed.

I got Sanches for 9 mil, G. Burdisso for 3mil, Galeano for 7mil, Sisi for 500k, Cairney for 3mil, Juarez for 5 mil and Isla for 5 mil. Its solid team, but I got little lucky and I have good tactic.