Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

What kind of budget would you receive if....

Reaction score
Hello,

I've just completed my second season with Burnley in a network clash. Got promoted 1st season and finished 10th in the season just gone.

I wondered if anyone who has played a similar type save would be able to give us a clue about what sort of transfer budget I'd be likely to receive at the start of my 2nd season in the prem.

My finances are secure and I have a balance of around 8-10 mil in the bank

Thanks in advance.

≡
Reaction score
If you've finished the season why don't you keep going and find out for yourself?

Reaction score
I'd dearly love to mate but it's a network game and we only ever play it once a week, so trying to get a heads up before nxt Wednesday...

Staff member
Reaction score
I got over 20 mil with burnley second season. Third season over 35 mil ( tho I finished 3rd in second season)

Reaction score
Lovely stuff, 20 mil sounds good to me. Congrats on finishing 3rd also, that's an amazing feat. I was over the moon with 10th my debut prem season!

Any players I should be looking at, that team must have been shyte hot.

Reaction score
It depends what your chairman is like , although I wouldn't have thought you would need too much money 'cos there's bound to be a few quality players on a free or transfer listed.

Staff member
Reaction score
I got Sanches for 9 mil, G. Burdisso for 3mil, Galeano for 7mil, Sisi for 500k, Cairney for 3mil, Juarez for 5 mil and Isla for 5 mil. Its solid team, but I got little lucky and I have good tactic.