ikke

Reaction score
No intellectual thread from me this time with difficult questions about tactics or players...
Just wondering what language you guys use on fm. Because not everyone on this site is english, I'm hoping for some exotic responses. |)

I myself just use the English language, although my mothertongue is Dutch. This is because I downloaded the first fm I played (fm07), because i couldn't buy it here yet. I liked it so much that i decided to show some gratitude to the developers by buying the fm10 and now also fm11 (Ty internet stores). So I hope all is forgiven (A) I bought the fm10 in Dutch but it was so confusing i had to download the english language file. Because it seems fm arranges the stats of a player alphabeticaly (who knew, never noticed), so in dutch player stats were arranged completely different. Extremely confusing, so now I'm sticking to English. :wub:

Using English, too.

It's not available in my language, Macedonian, but I even if it was, guess I'd have the same problem as you, and not be able to get used to a new language, and I'd still use English :)

I am using English to. the hvae spelt so many words wrong on Norwegian.

Last edited:
English, they don't have it in my mother tongue, scouse :mad:

No Welsh, so went for English :)

English at first.
But what's the best way for me to revise for Spanish? You've guessed it! :p

English at first.
But what's the best way for me to revise for Spanish? You've guessed it! :p
good idea :p might try it with french ;)
i use english btw :)

Wait...they have a somalian language file but not a german one? <)

I am Dutch, but I just love the English language because I have an English father. So, I use English.