What leagues and how many players do you load?

jonesey5231

Reaction score
Hi, I am just interested in seeing how many players and what leagues people load? I am going to start a new save with Arsenal, and I want to be able to find some really good young regens (ideally 17 years or younger). In previous saves I have only ever found good regens from Italy, Spain, England and France. I would like to be able to find some from Africa and some other european nations.

Could someone suggest what leagues to load, or what players to load using the custom database feaure?

English premier,La liga and Brazilian first division and small database thats about as much as my pc can handle.I like to move to a Brazilian team when i win the european trophies and have a shot at the south american ones.Plus i usually start with Liverpool make my nationality Spanish and second Nationality Brazilian so i have a better chance of getting the Spain or Brazil jobs when my reputation gets high enough.

England, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, Spain, Germany, Brazil, Argentina, USA, Mexico, France, Wales, Scotland, Portugal, Italy, Northern Ireland, Ireland, Russia. All leagues in these countries.

Gives me a total of 87.000 players with a large database.

I usually play all the professional divisions from England (PL - L2), Italy (SA, SB), Spain (La Liga and Liga adelente), France (Ligue 1 & 2), Germany (Bundesliga 1&2)... and the top divisions from Brazil, Argentina and Mexico.. with a large database (this gives me about 45000 players).. although this helps generate good regens from the american region.. it also is more difficult to sign players from the american regions because it is more competitive there. (for ex.. I can't sign Neymar unless I offer atleast 40 Million pounds, unlike the usual 15 M)

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

I usually play all the professional divisions from England (PL - L2), Italy (SA, SB), Spain (La Liga and Liga adelente), France (Ligue 1 & 2), Germany (Bundesliga 1&2)... and the top divisions from Brazil, Argentina and Mexico.. with a large database (this gives me about 45000 players).. although this helps generate good regens from the american region.. it also is more difficult to sign players from the american regions because it is more competitive there. (for ex.. I can't sign Neymar unless I offer atleast 40 Million pounds, unlike the usual 15 M)

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

ooh sorry mods browser crash made the double post/edit.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

ooh sorry mods browser crash made the double post/edit.

I ususally take the following leagues: Spain, England, Germany, France, Portugal, Italy, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico. And sometimes also Turkey, Russia and Ukraine. Everytime with a large database.