Raykillz

Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering what leagues everyone loads up?

I personally load every league in England, Brazil, Argentina, Spain, France, Germany and Italy.

Last edited:
England, Germany, Spain, France, Portugal, Holland, Brazil, Argentina, Italy. Some saves i also include Belgium for no apparent reason, maybe just because i think with all their current crop of wonderkids coming through i feel like they will produce a lot more if i have it loaded :')

England, Germany, Spain, France, Portugal, Holland, Brazil, Argentina, Italy. Some saves i also include Belgium for no apparent reason, maybe just because i think with all their current crop of wonderkids coming through i feel like they will produce a lot more if i have it loaded :')
Do you holiday until games? Because it takes so long due to the amount of messages you get, lol. Got 100 messages after simming like 3 days.

Do you holiday until games? Because it takes so long due to the amount of messages you get, lol. Got 100 messages after simming like 3 days.

>_> I use the same setup of countries, actually, and it's rare that you get 100 messages or so in one go. Only generally after the season, at the time of announcing the awards of individual leagues.

>_> I use the same setup of countries, actually, and it's rare that you get 100 messages or so in one go. Only generally after the season, at the time of announcing the awards of individual leagues.
I might have exaggerated a bit ;)

Interesting. I only usually load two or three countries, and not all the leagues in the country. I find it takes too long between matches otherwise and is very slow after 10 seasons.

Usually - England (All) Scotland (All) Brazil (A-D) Germany & Belgium (View). The last two are so i can get better stats on loaned out feeder players.

In my current save - USA, South Africa, Brazil(A-Z) , England, Scotland, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Australia, as my brazil team gets promoted from Seria Z up, i'll knock that off and start adding a 2nd country in each continent for loans etc, Mexico next, the China..

Anywhere between 10-30, coz i'm on a laptop.

One nation with its top division is more than enough for me. I use season summary to get an idea of whats happening in other leagues. Once my reputation is up i start to load up other nations as i prepare to move around

Nope, i take it all day by day, and literally skim read the messages, i'm quite a patient guy so i don't mind going through the game day by day :)

England (BSN/S), Spain (Liga Adelante), Italy (Serie B), France (Ligue 2), Germany (Bundesliga) and Scotland (League 2) with Brazil, Belgium & Holland view only, and an advanced database (Large, with all international players from every continent and National reputation players from Europe)

England (BSN/S), Spain (Liga Adelante), Italy (Serie B),Serbia (SuperLeague), USA (MLS), Croatia (First division) France (Ligue 2), Germany (Bundesliga 2), Scotland (League 2), Brazil (First division), Belgium (First division), Uruguay (First division), Holland (Eredivise), Portugal (Premier League), Poland (Ekstraklasa), Argentina (Premier League), Russia (Premier division)

Sometimes include others depending on what I'm doing.

Mate, use unsubscribe option :)

OT: usually load 20+ nations with 30+ leagues

England ( all leagues )
italy ( prem )
spain ( prem )
holland ( prem )
france ( prem )

playing on a MacBook Pro, really fast doesn't take long at all

Does adding leagues during a save increase player pool?...

I'm usually running 50+ leagues. Have to have all the leagues running, PC runs them at around 2.5 stars so not too bad, enjoy taking the game one day at a time