goldtiger0

Reaction score
Seeing all these "Player Recomendation" and "Wonderkid" threads, i can't help but notice some names that I just can't seem to find on the leagues I load. I was just wondering what leagues you guys load for optimal gameplay. I load: Brazil, Argentina, Engaland, France, Germany, Portugal, Italy, Spain, and Holland.

I don't have a super computer so I load: 2 England, 2 Spain, Brazil, France (sometimes), Italy, Germany, Denmark (sometimes, because I'm Danish) and Holland (rarely), Argentina (sometimes), Portugal (sometimes).

Last edited:
england,france,germany,italy,spain,portugal,argentina,brazil,south africa,chile,uraguay,peru,croatia league and divisions for these countries is must for great wonderkids and regens/newgens

it depends if you download and use shortlists here or you prefer scouring the obscure nations for good players....

I load a lot, but I have a good pc!

besides the usual (France, Germany, England, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Holland, Brazil, Argentina) I load:

Uruguay, Chile, Turkey, Ukraine, Mexico, Colombia, Peru (then of course the others like Greece, Czech, etc etc)

the ones in bold above are my suggested nations to load!

everytime you start a new game, try add 2 additional obscure nations that you never have :) opens up thousands of new players and always use a Large database!

I load : England, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Germany, Argentina, Brazil, Holland, France and Denmark (just because i am danish) . I always find great wonderkids.

i always load 20 nations from fm09 till now and i play a lot llm...

brazil, spain, italy, argentina, germany, france, holland, portugal, england, mexico, russia, croatia, turkey, sweden, czech, greece, denmark, usa, switzerland, poland...

it depends if you download and use shortlists here or you prefer scouring the obscure nations for good players....

I load a lot, but I have a good pc!

besides the usual (France, Germany, England, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Holland, Brazil, Argentina) I load:

Uruguay, Chile, Turkey, Ukraine, Mexico, Colombia, Peru (then of course the others like Greece, Czech, etc etc)

the ones in bold above are my suggested nations to load!

everytime you start a new game, try add 2 additional obscure nations that you never have :) opens up thousands of new players and always use a Large database!

With all those leagues loaded how long does your season's take??

I load English prem-league2, la liga, bundesliga and serie a and only takes 6-8 hours to complete a season. with a 4 star game speed rating and no crash dump, game date is 2025.

Ive always wanted to load more leagues for a better game experience but game speed stars drop mega fast.

My computer rating stars is 5. with say 10 nations and mayb 25 leagues loaded is 1/2 star speed rating, would that take long to complete seasons??

Brazil is definitely a must to load. Brazil has lots of clubs who will produce quality regens every year.

south korea produces some nice regens for mid tier premier league teams.

I don't have a good PC, but all leagues in the world loaded and no problems since patch 11.3 - now in season 2018...
You should just enable the ring save files, I set it to save every 2 weeks game time. It didn't crash yet since I've got patch 11.3 but it was a pain in 11.2 - however if it crashes, I don't lose much.

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

By the way, on my machine with all leagues loaded & large database, it shows 0.5 stars game speed - however I didn't really notice a big difference to when I only load few leagues. It sometimes takes a couple of seconds longer when it calculates the matches around the world after you click the continue button, but if I keep playing I can finish a season in about 2 days.

the stars system is a farce, game speed is always half a star on mine, its bs! my game runs perfectly :) I had just started a new game, 19 nations loaded and 38 leagues as playable, same star rating system as all my other saves! and it runs smoothly...

yep same here as raikan but have 20 nations half star runs like a dream