What Liverpool need to win EPL

paradox

Reaction score
What do you guys think Liverpool need to win EPL?
I think that we still need couple of good players. A good striker and a good all-round player who can play in the midle.
I think that Chelsea are favourites to win this year.

We need to stop relying in gerrard & torres we need some 1 who can step up when he is not in the team we need a new ST as torres can not play every game we also need a mid like alonso there is alot of stuff we need that is why the title will be at UTD this year

Yeah, But the owners are putting the club in debt, We carnt afford anyone!

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Also, i agree we need a torres alternative. Vorinin is RUBISH. Ngog is too young. Who else is there?

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

chelsea to win leauge this year for me.

It was obvious what we needed to do when Alonso went. Stick Gerrard in his position and play Benayoun behind Torres, invest in 2 wingers who can play football, Glen Johnson is a better option for right mid than ******* Kuyt. We should have tried to get Hleb too.

We desperately need a left winger who can run to the byline and put the ***** right up right backs too. It is gonna be a long season for us this year and you can fully expect the same old Benitez routine of playing a weakened squad before or after midweek euro games, and it will once again cost us the league

Its a pity owners dont give a **** about the club. We need new players to compete with MU, Chelsea, Arsenal and it seems like MC and Spurs too.

Lets make our own FM-base.co.uk campaign

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

get yanks out.

Oh will everyone stop trying to find a scapegoat in the owners. Yes they don't have the money they said they do and aren't doing the best of jobs running the club, but the manager has a **** of a lot to answer for in some of his transfers and squad choices and the players arrogance counts for a lot in some of the lesser game performances.

The way people say most of Benitez's transfers weren't his choices and forced upon him is absolute tosh and some "fans" need to get a grip. If Benitez hadn't have won the champs league in 05 he would be gone by now...FACT.

Yeah, I think transfer market isn't Benitezes area of expertese...

New Owners, A world class striker- someone like David Villa, two new wingers, a replacement for Alonso and im tempted to say a new manager if this season dosnt work out.

What do you guys think Liverpool need to win EPL?
I think that we still need couple of good players. A good striker and a good all-round player who can play in the midle.
I think that Chelsea are favourites to win this year.
Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, the list goes on...... If they were all to be relegated then Scum might have a chance, other than that stick to robbing second hand trainers off kids

Lets make our own FM-base.co.uk campaign

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

get yanks out.

i am starting my own, campiagn,

STAY AT LIVERPOOL;)

LOL

To fire Rafael Benítez. He can't take them further.

Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, the list goes on...... If they were all to be relegated then Scum might have a chance, other than that stick to robbing second hand trainers off kids

Seems harsh

very harsh.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

& i dont like your campiagn Scott !! :]

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Heres a question to all Liverpool fans.
If Rafa was to be fired/Leave who would you like to see replace him.
Just was thinking, And i know its stupid. But Kenny Dalglish is out of retirement :]

very harsh.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

& i dont like your campiagn Scott !! :]

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Heres a question to all Liverpool fans.
If Rafa was to be fired/Leave who would you like to see replace him.
Just was thinking, And i know its stupid. But Kenny Dalglish is out of retirement :]

i was joking joel, i know i am not a liverpool fan, but i think i would want david moyes but tht isnt going to happen, so how about martin O'neil

David Villa was and is out of all team's financial reach, if you look at the money Real Madrid spent this summer, then you know if Villa was available they would have had him.

If Liverpool are gonna be tight with money and replace Benitez then they need an English or even British manager, who is capable of wheeling and dealing. Look at what Harry Rednknapp has done for my team Spurs! A good example would be sold KP Boateng to Pompey for 4 million then signed Kranjcar for 2m.

Liverpool like Spurs already have world class players, such as Reina, Gerrard, Torres in fact they are better than the players at Spurs(except maybe Modric who could be on a par with them) so what they really need is some squad depth particularly up front and I dont think Benitez is looking in the right places. He is a great manager and has led you to Champions League success but may be time to give someone else a go.