Reaction score
This topic links in with 'how to keep the football local' (so if you read that, then you will understand the meaning behind the database that i am working on, as i have to adjust the system slightly, so that teams stick to local leagues in seasons to come.
Hence as to why, you may find i have to set the relegation/promotion slots on 'parent division', so to get the 'local football' i have to make some changes in the best interests of keeping it local.

Tier 9 a new 'London League' is to be formed to make tier 9 have 15 leagues (defunct London clubs only please). 1 team i have is a created team called the 'Highbury Harriers', they are amateur but play at Highbury. At least 9 more teams wanted-they must be in London and defunct.

Tier 10 20 leagues in this tier (3 added leagues) to make relegation/promotion run smoothly for the 'local factor'. London league continues but what other 2 league regions, deserves another league league on this tier?

Tier 11 has been decided to add all other teams under 'continental cup competitions=England'. Teams will be placed in their most local league region, not sure on number of leagues here, but number of leagues will have to have good promotion/relegation ease of use from above tier. Highest rep/ highest status to be chosen first.

Tier 12+ possible, as long as there are teams in the database that could be used.

Last edited: