There's no god. Therefore, Mou can't be one. And what makes Mou so good? Well, since this is Fm section, I would say his stats.

Lame thread... You could have posted your opinion first. And its in the wrong section.

But basically his Charisma and his ability to exploit others weaknesses make him so good.

The media, his relationship with and power over it.
Man management, getting the best out of players and knowing how and where to play them.
Methodology and preparation, every player knows their exact role within the team using precise tactics. He is dedicated to the job and researches opposition very carefully to pinpoint and exploit weakness.

What makes Mourinho so good? Sports Interactive made him |)

i hope this post is from a troll... HE'S A ******* GOD

Not sure if SRS, the point of the thread is to get other peoples opinions?

Lame thread... You could have posted your opinion first. And its in the wrong section.

But basically his Charisma and his ability to exploit others weaknesses make him so good.

I don't have an opinion of him, that's why I posted the thread, to see others opinions of him.....

He won titles with Porto , Chelsea , Inter , and Madrid
Star players / other players are same , whoever made mistake then can go :D

The man knows how to mentally and physically get the best out of any team and player. He has a degree in psychology which along with his natural ability has aided him in mastering the ability to speak to hardest of players, find what makes them tick, and work at it. He has incredible man management skills.

On to his ability to see and exploit the game in every aspect, like what was said previously he has the media and knows how to use it. He is charismatic and and highly intelligent. He eyes the smallest detail of a tactic and refines it into a diamond which produces only beautiful displays.

The man just is a perfect blend of every important thing needed in a manager. He really is the Special One.

Natural talent and leadership skills!

What makes Messi/Ronaldo so good? Talent, simple!

Nobody has mentioned ambition yet, I think he has perhaps the most ambition and drive of any manager. It's the reason he swaps clubs fairly often, I remember in an interview with him he also explained his long term goals (which he is about to achieve, winning the league in the top three in the world - Italy, Spain and England). I also remember when he won the league cup with Chelsea and said it meant nothing to him, this again, is due to the high standards he sets himself.

I also think he knows how to play mind games just as much as Fergie does and I think over the last season and a half he has definitely got into Guardiola's head.

Charisma. All great managers have and have had bags of charisma, that ability to make players want to run through brick walls for you. Mourinho is also meticulous in his preparation for games. He will learn every opposition's strength and weakness and drill it into the players. He will obsess over the opponent.

Last edited:
Does anyone else think that if you pointed at somone in the street and said "Look, theres 'the special one'" it wouldn't seem like a compliment.....?