What makes a good playmaker?

Amdi Peter

Reaction score
Which attributes does a player need to have high in, to make a playmaker?

I'm not interrested in any names.

Regards.

Passing, creativity and decisions.

Influence, concentration, off the ball, technique and team work are all helpful aswell.

is there a limi to how many playmakers u should have ont he pitch or using, basically the more u have does it make it confusinf by having 5 0r 6 all playing and all play makers, should u just let 2 oe 3

You can only have 1. It doesnt matter if there is 1 or 10 listed in the 'playmaker' box only the first person gets used. Unless of course he isnt playing it then goes down the list ..

@AFC76: Thank you very much :)

Depends if they play deep infront of your defence or high up field near the strikers. The further up the field the less space they have to operate in and the greater the need for skills to make space for himself.

If they play deep TTF recommends: Passing, Technique, Creativity, First Touch, Decisions, Positioning, Stamina, Marking, Tackling, Strength.

If they play advanced TTF recommends: Passing, Technique, Creativity, Flair, Decisions, First Touch, Off the Ball, Anticipation, Dribbling, Teamwork, Long Shots, Strength.

I've reordered them into the order I think of most important to least.

technique, passing, creativity, off the ball, flair, 1st touch, long shots, agility, decisions and anticipation. - stamina too or natural fitness but if they playing at AMC as the playmaker, they wont have to run around too much.