What makes happiness?

Kytz

Reaction score
What do you think defines or "makes" happiness?
What does happiness mean to you, and can it be permanent?

**** I don't even know which day the binmen come.

Happiness for me consists of England retaining the ball for more than a few passes, and the imminent release of FM13.

When it comes to the real world.......too many answers. For me happiness is just being chilled and enjoying life while I can. only get one after all. Can it be permanent? No not really

you are the only person who can make yourself happy.. no one else or nothing else can do it for you! you are in control of your own happiness!

that is a pearl of wisdom right there!

you are the only person who can make yourself happy.. no one else or nothing else can do it for you! you are in control of your own happiness!

that is a pearl of wisdom right there!

try giving yourself a ******** and then see if the above is true. XD

It depends. In Pokemon Diamond you could place your Pokemon to walk with you, so he could get extra happiness. Then, when you fight other Pokemon and you win, you get more happiness. Also, you can buy some vitamins to make your Pokemon happy, and even give him soothe bell to gain happiness more faster.

So yea, I'm happy when I have a bud besides me, when I pass an hard exam, even when I'm drunk. And I can be happy when someone gift me something.

Fulfilling what's your life project or just feeling youve been true to yours could be one.

According to those who raged when CR7 said he was sad, just money, lots and lots of money.