avfc-ncfc

Reaction score
He doesn't have the best stats in the world but he is an absolute machine. 60 assists a season for everyone that signs him it seems, don't get me wrong he has good stats but i've seen better.

Also i have 2 players, a regen and Sergio Canales that play week in week out in a team that is well clear at the top of the EPL and is still in every tournament, last season i won everything yet they still have only good morale. Another regen that is 18 and sits on the bench only has okay, is it there contracts? Canales is on 115k a week and i don't want to spend more if i don't need to.

Its about the best combination of stats. Some players will always perform better due to their hidden atributes. Consistency etc...

About your other question, do you praise them regularly? This may help

Its about the best combination of stats. Some players will always perform better due to their hidden atributes. Consistency etc...

About your other question, do you praise them regularly? This may help

Ok fair enough but they still aren't the best. No i don't i will give this a try, it just seems weird because i rarely praise my players anymore.

He doesn't have the best stats in the world but he is an absolute machine. 60 assists a season for everyone that signs him it seems, don't get me wrong he has good stats but i've seen better.

Also i have 2 players, a regen and Sergio Canales that play week in week out in a team that is well clear at the top of the EPL and is still in every tournament, last season i won everything yet they still have only good morale. Another regen that is 18 and sits on the bench only has okay, is it there contracts? Canales is on 115k a week and i don't want to spend more if i don't need to.

maybe the reason ur moral isn't superb is cuz ur players don't have similar mentalites and don't get along