What makes this old guy such a beast for 2 season in a row now?

batrambo

Reaction score
View attachment 347937View attachment 347936View attachment 347935
Tactics im using ( very good btw i got promotions back to back and im 3 in the league right now with the best goal diff )Chrissy's Caledonian Style.tac and Strikerless Sexy Football.tac
so i guess that helps a great deal, but i have many players "on paper " much better then him and younger too, but this guy is just a beast, i don't understand **** i spend 1.6m to bring a better player on paper, and now he have only 5 matches played with 1 goal and 0 *** avarge 6.70 rating, while this guy 2 stars below him not even good for this league is scoring making assist like Eden hazzard?
Can u guys help me out maybe try out the tactics as well to get a better idea :> i my self have no clue so im asking you guys as more experianced players.
View attachment 347933
here is my squad.
About the low salary, **** i sign him 2 divsions down.. thats like normal salary back then with all bonuses on high etc.. so not only he is great but he is cheap in terms of salary like w t h :>P

for league 2 he's a strong player. he has great first touch, technique and all of his mental stats are excellent for the league. playing at a lower tempo will allow his physcial stats to not matter so much