what might be the reason for fit and well performing players to have nearly all of their attributes' arrows going down?

Feron

Reaction score
I notice this occasionally and have absolutely no idea.
They are happy and according to their "hearts" not fatigued. but could it be some kind of mental fatigue after many matches?

Last edited:
Arrows slight up or down, means re-balancing attributes according to his CA. So, if you have a player which have 100 CA - 100 PA will re-balance his attributes for the role which you are using (let's say you are train him as Mez Su, but have attributes for CM At). In that case will lower something else to gain more in key attributes for Mez Su.

It's something normal to be happen, no worries.

MORALE!!!

Check the morale and the happiness of your players. There could be many factors contributing, including but not limited to: not enough playing time; wanting a new contract; thinking the assigned extra training is a waste of time... Check the Happiness screen where it is presented clearly for all players in the squad.

You could also start to praise good training (I praise over 8.5) and criticizing poor training ratings (for me it's under 6.5) once the AssMan delivers his training report each week.

Kel