What more can you do against this patch?

jonnysnipe

Reaction score
I know there are many rants about this accross these forums but sweet jesus I have been trying a new tactic and has highlighted the problems more and more to me! I will use my last 2 games as examples.

Me 4 CCCs, CPU 1 CCCs finishes 3-3...... me at home
Me 5 CCCs, CPU 0 CCCs finishes 1-2...... me at home

You all at this point may question my strikers finishing abilities
Striker 1 = 17 finishing 15 comp
Striker 2 = 15 finishing 15 comp
striker 3 = 14 finishing 15 comp

So in my head I dont equate how this works...... find a tactic that spams out CCCs but whats the point? The CPU will have a free kick, corner or ridiculous goal that will stop you from winning anyways!

Just makes this game constantly more frustrating, which is annoying because it is equally as addictive.

I would ask whether others have this problem, but I feel I already know the answer.

I will be the first to admit I have had issues with the latest patch but two games is not a big enough sample size to see a recurring theme. The attempts of SI to make the game closer to real life has worked if nothing else, games such as this happen in real life one team can dominate but the other team can get two set pieces and come away with the win regardless of the quality of their strikers or any other players, in fact this has happened really recently in the BPL. The only way to prove that these occurrences happen too frequent is to take note of it over an entire season or more.

I do agree though there is quite a few goals from random un-characteristic mistakes and the biggest issue of corners, but these sort of things SI will tweak/fix in the upcoming patch in my opinion.

I have plenty more examples I can show you throughout this season would say on maybe 10-15 occasions this has happened! That is the problem, I wouldnt complain if it was on the odd occasion as that happens in real life and thats why we all love football, but when it is happening on nearly a weekly basis I think things are more than a bit odd!