What Music do you listen to in the Car?

Becky

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Recently it's been R.E.M and Moby, since Sean has taken most of the CDs out of the car. :( But shortly there will be Girls Aloud and Britney Spears. haha :)

If I had a car all I would listen to would be Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend on repeat.

When I did drive though I used to like listening to New Radicals - Maybe You've Been Brainwashed Too.

*edit* Poor Sean if he has to put up with that.

Well it changes but the song with the most plays recently is Common - The Game, only loud enough for me though, not loud enough to bother others!

Recently i have had Coldplay,Radiohead,Oasis & MGMT on in the car

see now im rather weird when it comes to my car lol, i listen to songs that id never listen to in the house, lately its been Rage against the Machines and Slipknot, but Train, drops of Jupiter is a personal fav for car journeys

I usually have some mix cd's i've burned but I've took them all out of the car at the moment so I have to put up with Becky's music :(

Normally if im on own i listen 2 radio1, but if i have passengers take an ipod and plug it in 2 tape player and use that....

Queen - I'm in love with my car

U2 - Daddy's gonna pay for your crashed car...

haha always Gentleman, always Gentleman. Love his voice, way better than all edited pop music voices blèagh

interpol
turin brakes
airborne toxic event
the good stuff.

when i'm in my car, i usually listened system of a down, metallica, and many more....

383.gif