What newspaper do you read most??

• Thread starter Thread starter Lewis
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 2K

Lewis

just lost the game
Reaction score
Title is pretty self explanitary really.

daily mirror. i only read the back pages but the stories they write are almost always bullshit.:'(

Last edited:
The independent. But i read the BBC gossip column most days aswell :P

Lol The days of the bbc gossip column, london paper and metro throughout week and then notw and Sunday times on sunday

i have to admit i read the sun and the news of the world the most, even though most of their strories are ****, i find them interesting

I usually just get whatever is the cheapest. So usually the ones that cost 20p. So I either get The Sun or The Star. I know they're rubbish but I only buy them to read at work and I don't want to read something heavy like The Guardian etc...

the star is just page after page after page of naked girls lol

not that that's a bad thing lol

Yeah it is pathetic how they need to fill their paper with naked women just so some people will buy it.

I get my local paper The Press and Journal and on a Sunday i get the Sunday times.

Yeah it is pathetic how they need to fill their paper with naked women just so some people will buy it.

yeah lol

but at 20p that's a steal really, you could but 2 and a half of them for the same amount as a twix bar lol

I also read my local paper (The Evening Gazette) on my iPhone.

where's that then?

I don't really read my local paper, The Herald, It's boring and has got too much ads in it.

My local paper is in Aberdeen. Just keeps me updated what is going on in the city.

Usually the Sun I guess, don't read Newspapers religiously though.

I usually just get whatever is the cheapest. So usually the ones that cost 20p. So I either get The Sun or The Star. I know they're rubbish but I only buy them to read at work and I don't want to read something heavy like The Guardian etc...

yeah your not cultured enough to read anything other than trash. ;)

The Mirror, Star and the Liverpool Echo.

Normally The Sun and The Times. I read The Sun after The Times, as The Times can sometimes be quite depressing.

Newspapers are so last year. I usually just check the web, I am around computers all day so no point buying a paper.

Usually check Sky News,BBC News and The Daily Record website

Back