What newspaper do you read most??

• Thread starter Thread starter Lewis
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 2K
The SUn (for dear Deidre gets weirder every day :P) and the Daily Mail can't handle the times I have tried to read it at work a few times but is to big and sophisticated for me

Newspapers are so last year. I usually just check the web, I am around computers all day so no point buying a paper.

Usually check Sky News,BBC News and The Daily Record website

The Daily Record *cringe*

The Sun, is a nice light read during my lunch break at work. And it is always reliable ;)

The Sun or Daily Record. Or whatever is lying around the break room in my work lol.

Yeah it is pathetic how they need to fill their paper with naked women just so some people will buy it.

not as bad as the sport, ****** ****, i used to deliever it when i was a paper boy at 13 years old, just thinking ah its a sport paper, one day the man didnt want his paper so i took it home, and its just pretty much a **** mag printed on recycled paper :P

we should have a like button created. I think this becauss of what Leeum just said because you cant thnak him for the post but if there was a like button it would be cool

EDIT: Randomness

we should have a like button created. I think this becauss of what Leeum just said because you cant thnak him for the post but if there was a like button it would be cool

EDIT: Randomness

eh you can thank people for posts? there is a thank button? im confused now.

In Portugal, there are three major sports newspapers:
-A Bola, which, some years ago, was related to SL Benfica
-Record, the same but with Sporting CP
-O Jogo, the same but with FC Porto
But, while A Bola and Record broke up with the relations with the clubs, O Jogo remains under FC Porto control, even with them saying they're nothing to each other. So I read A Bola, but I also like Record.

Cheers

Back