What players are over/under rated in FM 2012?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jden86
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 8K
Tbh, Young and Welbeck are good, not world beaters like Goetze or Hazard. They are realistic imo. I can get Welbeck to score 20+ second season, and Ash gets his 15+ asissts.

Yeah, seen him play on an international game as well. I thought he was good, but not great. Maybe I just havent seen him in full flow.

Yeah, seen him play on an international game as well. I thought he was good, but not great. Maybe I just havent seen him in full flow.

That's because he isn't used on his best position in the national squad. He's not playing well for Belgium...

But playing for Lille, he's outstanding. Rabona-assist last weekend.

That's because he isn't used on his best position in the national squad. He's not playing well for Belgium...

But playing for Lille, he's outstanding. Rabona-assist last weekend.
Actually the reason he is playing decent but not great for Belgium is the fact that the National Team coach had a fight with him and they are not in the best possible relationship. He is a world class player and if an awesome manager would have him under his wing(Wenger, Ferguson etc.) he could become one of the top 3 players in the world in 2-3 years.

As good as Cavani & Lavezzi are on the game, I think they are slightly under rated. Hamsik is slightly over rated IMO.

Actually the reason he is playing decent but not great for Belgium is the fact that the National Team coach had a fight with him and they are not in the best possible relationship. He is a world class player and if an awesome manager would have him under his wing(Wenger, Ferguson etc.) he could become one of the top 3 players in the world in 2-3 years.

I know about the row, but that's over for some tim now. He's in the first team most games now. I'm Belgian myself ;) But they use him on the wing mostly, while he's best in a free role.

Hazard really isn't overrated. Ever seen Lille games?

Rooney, Fletcher, Evra and about every United player is overrated imo.

Hazard isn't over rated, iv had him since he was 24-26, now 32 and he has over 120 assists, he's a player that can pop up and get goals as well plus getting by the wing back and get crosses in for your striker.. He's by far paid back the 30 odd million I paid for him.

Underrated: Alex Chamberlain's passing and creativity, Alaba's defensive stats.

Overrated: Chamakh, the guy scores hattricks every game and he's useless in real life.

Back