Red_Stafford

Reaction score
Please see attached image of my tactic I was hoping you guys could help me find some better players to fit my tactic.

I like to keep control of the ball and pass it around like Barca

Please see attached images for player/team instructions

Rooneys average rating is poor mate, maybe try a different setting for AMC
Id get a better cm to replace anderson, hes not very good defensively

get a midfield hardman....id advise Arturo Vidal or Moussa Sissoko

someone better than carrick too...have a look at andrea poli, nuri sahin or jack rodwell

and someone for a long term replacement for vidic and rio... look at phil jones, giorgio chiellini or simon kjaer

new keeper too...de gea, akinfeev, lloris

and get pastore or paulo henrique....beasts!!!

get a midfield hardman....id advise Arturo Vidal or Moussa Sissoko

someone better than carrick too...have a look at andrea poli, nuri sahin or jack rodwell

and someone for a long term replacement for vidic and rio... look at phil jones, giorgio chiellini or simon kjaer

new keeper too...de gea, akinfeev, lloris

and get pastore or paulo henrique....beasts!!!

Thanks, where would Pastore & Henrique fit in.... I am also playing this formation on a network game I am playing with a friend and we are half way through 2012 season I was appointed the Chelsea manager at the start of the season I have signed....

Sanogo
Lukaku
Hazard
Pjanic
Varane
Aurier

So in my Chelsea network game a lot of the big names like Henrique (man city) have been snapped up and are know really expensive I think when I enquired about Pastore they wanted over £50m and Phil Jones at Blackburn they also want over £50m..... so I need to know what attributes and players fit my formation best so I can implement them into my Chelsea network game and my single player Man Utd game.

You have too many good substitute who can't play every game (Lukaku, Babacar, Douglas Costa). It would be better that you bought Lloris or Neuer for that money. Sell ​​some players and bring Moussa and Henrique (No Pastore because Paulo is better playmaker) to replace Anderson and Carrick. Why Fabio? Rafael is better... -.-
And another thing, because i don't see replacement for the goalkeeper. Who will replace him if he pick up an injury in some important match ? Wayne Rooney?

Last edited:
You have too many good substitute who can't play every game (Lukaku, Babacar, Douglas Costa). It would be better that you bought Lloris or Neuer for that money. Sell ​​some players and bring Moussa and Henrique (No Pastore because Paulo is better playmaker) to replace Anderson and Carrick. Why Fabio? Rafael is better... -.-
And another thing, because i don't see replacement for the goalkeeper. Who will replace him if he pick up an injury in some important match ? Wayne Rooney?

Cheers, I am badly in need of a keeper but the transfer window as closed I was hoping to buy De Gea (does he turn out better than Lloris & Neur) when the transfer window opens back up, which Moussa are you referring to ?? Henrique signed for Man City last transfer window I would of signed him but I was in charge of Blackburn at the time

why do you have Anderson on defensive duty??

start Vidic, not Verane, he will develop no matter what!

sell Carrick and get Javi Martinez, Jucilei, Necip Uysal, Nuri Sahin, M'Vila for the centre and swap Rooney with Hazard, have Rooney as Inside Forward and retrain him there rather :)