What PPM's should I teach my player thread

Reaction score
I wanted an advice so I figured it would be a good idea to make this thread.

If you need an advice about which PPM's you should teach your players then you can ask here!

Let me start:

Player: Willian
Attributes:

Positions:

Formation:

Good PPM's: Places Shots, Shoots with power, One-Two's, Killer balls often, Comes deep to get the ball, dictates tempo, Switches to other flank, Cuts inside, Moves into channels, Overhead kicks, Dives into tackles, Marks tightly, Shoots free-kicks with power, Tries long-range free-kicks, Curls ball

Bad PPM's: SHOOTS FROM DISTANCE, Runs down x flank, Runs with ball often, Killer balls rarely, Short simple passes, Plays way out of trouble, Does not dive into tackles (may be good for slow defenders), Avoids using weaker foot, Argues with officials

This applies to basically every player.

I would argue against dives into tackles being a good PPM. It's a situational PPM and really depends on the player and your tactic. If you play a high line and your cb has that PPM and doesn't have good tackling, composure and decision making then he can **** it up and their striker is through on goal with acres of space to work it. Being slow makes it even worse like you said.

Is overhead kicks worth it? I've never had a striker good enough technically to teach it to but it seems like a pretty low percentage chance of scoring from them when they could attempt a header instead.

What PPMs should I teach Erick Torres? I am at Man city and won the quadruple in the firstseason

Plays short simple passes is good for CBs and DMs with low creativity and/or flair scores (best example would be Mascherano, although somehow INIESTA has it learned at the start of the game). And why would Avoids using weaker foot be a bad thing?

Plays short simple passes is good for CBs and DMs with low creativity and/or flair scores (best example would be Mascherano, although somehow INIESTA has it learned at the start of the game). And why would Avoids using weaker foot be a bad thing?
Iniesta have it because thats what he....and most of the barcelona team does, personaly I would not bother attempting to tech it to my players, but if you are aiming to play a short passing game like say barcelona does irl, its not a problem to have a ppm like that one

if a winger or fullback who'em you want to hoof crosses into the box have the short simple passes ppm it might be a problem thought, otherwise not so much

avoid weaker foot is good for CM's or DM's or AM's but bad for defenders wingers and strikers

What about this Player : Andriy Yarmolenko Team : Dynamo Kyiv Position : Left winger / Striker PPM : ???????? Give me your Suggestions , please ! :)

Last edited: