What Releases are you looking forward to?

Gaffer

Reaction score
Any albums or songs your looking forward to buying?

I'm dying to get You & Me by Nero due to be released on January 2nd.

Did you only recently discover music or something? Your avatar, signature, 'supports' section and now this thread...

Anyway, I'm not particularly looking forward to anything in the music industry. If I like a song that pops up, onto the playlist it goes.

Chris Brown's new Album F.A.M.E (Forgiving All My Enemies) First single of the album Yeah 3X is my favourite song so if the rest of the song's are anything like it then its going to be a amazing album.

Did you only recently discover music or something? Your avatar, signature, 'supports' section and now this thread...

Anyway, I'm not particularly looking forward to anything in the music industry. If I like a song that pops up, onto the playlist it goes.

I don't see how having my avatar, signature and 'supports' section leads you into thinking I've only just discovered music but I'll leave you to your reasoning. I would have thought it points to the much more likely idea that I like music a lot, but maybe that's just me. I made this thread because I was bored.

the only release im looking 4ward to is the one im gunna make in tha toilet in a sec :D

oh and wagners 1st uk solo single lol

Prozak - The Hitchcock of Hip-Hop. Was meant to be released in September 2009, but some label problems saw it get repeatedly delayed, but he's promised to release it this year, even if it means bootlegging. Also has another 2 completed albums ready to go.

Also anxiously looking forward to Kabosh - Amafrican Psycho, the teaser track released in 2008 was amazing, but since then Tech N9ne and Krizz Kaliko (the rapper/singer leading this band) have sold out, just hoping they can at least keep this album hard.

But most of all; 2Pac - Pure. Great to see that the new Death Row owners want to actually respect the original recordings, rather than altering his voice and lyrics, throwing terrible beats onto it and shoving in ****** pop rappers.

Forgot to mention Jedi Mind Tricks - Violence Begets Violence and Vinnie Paz & Ill Bill - Heavy Metal Kings. Not looking forward to Tech N9ne - All 6s and 7s, he's going downhill fast.

Last edited:
Not so much a release however im waiting for Breaking Benjamin to come off Hiatus

I hope they arent breaking up for good :(

J. Cole's Album, Jay Electronica's Album and Lupe Fiasco's Album.

Last edited:
The only band I give a **** about who are active at the moment are Streetlight Manifesto, but they're spending most of their time touring I think.

Not holding out much hope for a new Hendrix album.

Looking forward to White Lies new album on the 17th of this month. There last one was awesome! They're also great live. :)