What Roles and Duties Best suit my players?

• We've had a few issues with Google Adsense and so we're shopping around new networks so you may see more or less adverts than usual. We apologise for that. We dislike having ads on our site but without them Base would not be able to exist. If you'd like to support Base and go ad-free at the same time, we do have premium memberships available.

raull

Jul 3, 2011
I need a trequarista in 4-2-3-1 tactic. He's playing in Attacking Midfielder line - i have Jadson now, but hes isn't good enough.

walawe

Mar 12, 2012
still, he doesn't give any impact, what should i tweak in his roles? and could it possibly that i already had hazard in AMC as AM in Attack?

Shiraz

Oct 28, 2010
What formation are you playing and how many midfielders are there next to him? And what are their roles/duties?

narkidarki

Aug 30, 2014
how can i use him?

nice mental, good dribble/technique and first touch, but passing is terrible :(
inside forward mb, but finishing 8. he can be a top playmaker, but 5 passing ruin at all.

Janeka

Jun 28, 2009
Inside Forward, definitely. His finishing is a litle low, but he has nice composure, which helps in the finishing part.

narkidarki

Aug 30, 2014
ty, im retrain him.

anyway, now he my top in pass completion.

it's a bit strange, because passing 5. but i ask him to play "short passing" in PPM.