What roles/duties/instructions suit my player thread

guys, i need the best position for luis suarez, benteke and sturridge... i could not make suarez score like real game!

guys, i need the best position for luis suarez, benteke and sturridge... i could not make suarez score like real game!

Luis Suarez got 25 goals and 25 assists in 48 games for my Arsenal team (17 goals and 19 in 33 league games).

I played him sometimes as a poached, sometimes as a False 9 and sometimes as a Treq. in the AMC position

Luis Suarez got 25 goals and 25 assists in 48 games for my Arsenal team (17 goals and 19 in 33 league games).

I played him sometimes as a poached, sometimes as a False 9 and sometimes as a Treq. in the AMC position

does he play well in AMC?
i never tried poacher with him before... Complete forward was useless... should try f9

does he play well in AMC?
i never tried poacher with him before... Complete forward was useless... should try f9

He played the majority of games as an AMC (Think it was something like 29 of the 48 games as AMC, along with a few on the wing)

He was more involved in build up play and got more assists, but didn't score much as AMC. As a poacher, he only assisted from set pieces, and scored a few (Didn't play many games as poacher), and then as False 9 it was about equal between scoring and assisting.

In all 3 positions, he had another striker either next to him or infront of him.

How and where to play Hatem Ben Arfa? He was average in my last two save with Newcastle.

Does anyone how to get the best of diego costa?
im playing him as a lone striker in the false 9 role but he isnt performing that well

Any help on Miroslav Klose/Sergio Floccari in Lazio? I play them as Advanced Forwards, but which instructions would suit them well?

What position/role to get the best out of Ross Barkley? With Man United in first season.

what position for lewandowski??i am playing him as an advanced forwardin a 4-5-1 formation,,,but he is not scoring enough goals.

Last edited:
If I play a shadow striker in AMC is it best to have my lone striker in a support duty? Or will it work just as well if I have him with an attack duty? In this case it would be Aguero playing behind Negredo.

Javier Hernandez, Danny Welbeck and Shinji Kagawa.

I normally use AF for Hernandez and Welbeck and AP-A for Kagawa on the left or in the AMC position.

Siem de Jong (Ajax)

I use him as STC-False 9 and MCR-BBM (next to an AP-S) in a 451. What would be his best role/position in this formation?

Suarez and Sturridge

Give me please good instructions for Suarez and Sturridge.

Also like to see for Ince Diam? and Honda

Robert Lewandowski in a 4-2-3-1 Man Utd with IFs and AMC as AP-A.

Currently playing a 4-2-3-1 narrow with 3 amc's and 2 cm's as man united, the players i am using are carrick, fellaini, kagawa, januzaj and maxim, i have rooney upfront as a poacher which ill stick with, but what would you guys recommend me playing these 5 as? i have fellaini as bwm and carrick as dlp support and then januzaj and maxim as ap support and kagawa as am support but not a lot is happening, i mean ive only played 2 games in league but i lost my first game against southampton and narrowly won against swansea, but not a lot was created or anything, the 3 amc's roles and instructions are most important as i want them to be the main creators and base my team around them, but also want them to defend (sound like mourinho a bit) can anyone suggest anything please? or even give me a tactic with that formation that will work, anything is appreciated :)

Inigo Martinez as A CDM I am playing as Lazio got him for 8M 1st season
if so what role
he looks good with his long shot and positioning

Sami Khedria.

Just cannont get better than a 6.5 out the ****