What roles/duties/instructions suit my player thread

Wictor Wanyama? I have him in my 2. season in Man Utd and using him as a box-to-box but somehow it doesn't seem like I am using his full potential

Used him with Southampton as a ball winning midfielder set to defend in CM and he was a beast... stopped most attacks before they reached my defenders and quickly got the ball back to attacking players

Koke? Currently playing with Atletico using a 4-2-3-1 formation and using him as a BBM or DLP in the CM slots. Average rating for first two seasons have been around 6.9, that being said it seems that neither of my CMs get good ratings as most of my goals and assists come from my two IFs, trequartista and false nine.

Can anybody help me to get Ross Barkley to perform at AMC and Lukuka at ST for Everton first season

Last edited:
Since he's dropping deep you want him to collect the ball, spread it wide and move back into the box. Keep him as a lone false none. Use 2 inside forwards and an advanced playmaker. He's a complete king in thst system.

Give me please good instructions for Suarez and Sturridge.

Also like to see for Ince Diam? and Honda

Suarez =trequartista in striker position when playing with 2 forwards.
Sturridge=Poacher.

In a one Striker formation play both as poacher.

View attachment 379134

Brought this brazilian wonderkid in this season, he's been described as the next adriano (lets hope he actually fulfils his potential) anybody recommend the best role for him going by his attributes? he will be playing as a lone striker with a shadow striker behind him and two supporting wingers, thanks :)

Can anybody help me to get Ross Barkley to perform at AMC and Lukuka at ST for Everton first season
I'm 3 seasons into my Everton save. I play him as AP with attack duty in a 4231. He's been my best player for all three seasons. I used Lukaku as AF - got around 20 goals

What kinda of tactics do you use and where does he fit in there?

View attachment 591399

Brought this brazilian wonderkid in this season, he's been described as the next adriano (lets hope he actually fulfils his potential) anybody recommend the best role for him going by his attributes? he will be playing as a lone striker with a shadow striker behind him and two supporting wingers, thanks :)

deeplaying forward or false 9 usually work well with Shadow Strikers, change one winger to an attacking role so you have more runners. He has high bravery and tackling (for a striker) so maybe the defensive forward role is a option as well

View attachment 376240

Thank you for the reply :) ended up going with complete forward and the results were amazing for an 18/just turned 19 year old, 31 goals in 49 games overall

Hi guys, any recommendation for Strootman and RVP for the Dutch national team?

Kevin Strootman could play DLP, BWM, B2B, CM or Regista, and I have no clue which to use.

RVP as a CF, AF or Treq?

Thanks!

If I want to play with an Inside forward attack either side of a false 9 what role should I play my central attacking midfielder? Or would it be more advisable to play with a defensive mid and 2 centre mids so I don't crowd everyone together too much.

Erik Lamela?. Cant decide between inside forward support or attack.