Reaction score
Need some advice, I want to push on this season, but do you think I should or be patient and not risk my job?

I've used Il Devasto and Wolves' amazing finances to buy some awesome players. Season 3 now, Season 1 I finished 11th, Season 2 6th. I'm offered Continental, Title Challenge or Winner. Winner aside, I think I can do a title challenge, but I'm really not sure if I should Risk it.

Here's the first XI and Subs:

GK: Pyatov

RB: Rafael
CB: Phil Jones
CB: Ecuele Manga
LB: El Kaoutari

CM: Eriksen
CM: Lodeiro

RAM: Ljajic
LAM: N'Zogbia

ST: Babacar
ST: Lukaku

SUBS:

Henessey
Faubert
Jarvis
Sanogo
Donovan
King
Fletcher

So, with all the expertise on this forum, is this squad good enough for a title challenge? I don't have anymore cash as I'm trying to keep the finances very tight now. Or should I just stick with the Euro Cup Qualification Hope, and slowly move up?

Need some advice, I want to push on this season, but do you think I should or be patient and not risk my job?

I've used Il Devasto and Wolves' amazing finances to buy some awesome players. Season 3 now, Season 1 I finished 11th, Season 2 6th. I'm offered Continental, Title Challenge or Winner. Winner aside, I think I can do a title challenge, but I'm really not sure if I should Risk it.

Here's the first XI and Subs:

GK: Pyatov

RB: Rafael
CB: Phil Jones
CB: Ecuele Manga
LB: El Kaoutari

CM: Eriksen
CM: Lodeiro

RAM: Ljajic
LAM: N'Zogbia

ST: Babacar
ST: Lukaku

SUBS:

Henessey
Faubert
Jarvis
Sanogo
Donovan
King
Fletcher

So, with all the expertise on this forum, is this squad good enough for a title challenge? I don't have anymore cash as I'm trying to keep the finances very tight now. Or should I just stick with the Euro Cup Qualification Hope, and slowly move up?

Regardless of my squad I usually pick the minimum expectations, then the board is chuffed as punch if you do better.

Same as havanaclue - unless I would get substantially more money for picking a higher expectation, I go for the lowest. You'll either be right or pleasantly suprised