What should i do? - Any suggestions?

Scoteeh

Reaction score
Hey, just finished my 2nd season managing Liverpool, finished dissapointingly 5th, however we did win the euro cup!
This is my current squad;
ScreenShot316.png

This is the league table;
ScreenShot318.png

For some reason my squad can't keep up with the big teams, what should i do? I have about £38m to spend.

Thanks

looks like you have no problems with goals judging by your goals for lol definately need a better defence though mate, Hummels and Subotic are both class CB's, also Varane. LB should be ok as Enrique is fairly good, possibly a new RB but would suggest someone that will settle quickly if you are going to get two new CB's. I havent really done a BPL team before, apart from Arsenal, and Sagna was brilliant, I cant really suggest anyone other than that, apart from Vrsalijko

Mate your formation is too attacking, basically a 424. what i would suggest is droping your too attacking midfielders back and maybe buy someone like kwado asamoah or m'villa to play instead of gerrard as a more defensive midfielder and also buy a better cb
highly recommend samba from blackburn ( available for about 14mil) to play instead of carragher

You could go for a gamble and get Evans and Smalling as the CB pair as your defence looks weak. Would probably cost alot as they both play for Man U. They're amazing on my save and get no lower than 7.5 each game.

Cheers lads, unfortunately, i've just read these comments AFTER the window :(
Anyways, this is who i bought.

ScreenShot319.png

Defense looks a bit sharper. Played 11 games, scored 31, conceded 6.