thorton

Reaction score
I have far too many players because I snapped up a few on free transfers and my u21's arent under 21 any more so I have to register them now, and I'm struggling to choose!

OoFDK.jpg

oEtgQ.jpg

DOtOW.jpg

OhrpU.jpg

I've no idea why srna is only 2 stars, hes old but hes still a beast. Got Robinho, Pepe and another good defender joining shortlyall on frees.

sell the ones not in your first team plans or loan out the fringe players with options to recall if u might change your mind.

Pick your best 22 + 8 you deem you need, and then sell the rest or loan.

Plan out your first 11 and a second 11, then flog anyone over 30 not in either. Then chose your 3 squaddies, flog the rest and invest in youth to cover your older first teamers

I have far too many players because I snapped up a few on free transfers and my u21's arent under 21 any more so I have to register them now, and I'm struggling to choose!

OoFDK.jpg

oEtgQ.jpg

DOtOW.jpg

OhrpU.jpg

I've no idea why srna is only 2 stars, hes old but hes still a beast. Got Robinho, Pepe and another good defender joining shortlyall on frees.

that's what happened to me long time ago when I was playing fm.. I always sign sign sign players only and end up with tons of players. In the end I abandon the game and play a new saves, with fewer players =p