what should I do with the youngsters?

oyst-sp

Reaction score
currently I am managing Everton and I have a few some talented youngsters that I expect great things from in the future, but what is the best to do with them? Should I have them in my youth team or as a backup player in my first team. Or should I loan them out. My farmer clubs are blackpool and queen of the south, I think I have three or four of them in queen of the south and a few in blackpool

First team football is a huge factor in youth development, so i'd say farm 'em out for a season or so. unless you plan on using them on a pretty regular basis for you first team.

i have way too many youngsters who will become quality when they are older
i have players like boucher,lambo,altidore,vuckic,llajic,fleck,mccarthy,alipio,tremolada,ragatzu,salaman,fausto rossi,dalla valle,bruna,wilshere,chrisanthus,delph,baxter,irwin,kadlec,douglas costa,bostock,ngog,tales,kroos,bolzoni,lucas,fiorillo,asenjo,sturridge,cristaldo,saivet,wijnaldum
camacho,veloso,de silvestri,insua,papadopoulos ALL ON THE RESERVES NOT EVEN THE BENCH
i have managed to sneak bojan onto the subs but all those reserves are becopme diillusioned and i keep getting message from *** man saying they are geting upset and they want to leave
but they are great talents for the future
what should i do?

I loan a few out to championship sides and the better ones i use as back up and try and get them on as much as possible

I usually send most of them off on loan but if any of them have good current ability I sometimes keep them as back-up to the first team!

i have way too many youngsters who will become quality when they are older
i have players like boucher,lambo,altidore,vuckic,llajic,fleck,mccarthy,alipio,tremolada,ragatzu,salaman,fausto rossi,dalla valle,bruna,wilshere,chrisanthus,delph,baxter,irwin,kadlec,douglas costa,bostock,ngog,tales,kroos,bolzoni,lucas,fiorillo,asenjo,sturridge,cristaldo,saivet,wijnaldum
camacho,veloso,de silvestri,insua,papadopoulos ALL ON THE RESERVES NOT EVEN THE BENCH
i have managed to sneak bojan onto the subs but all those reserves are becopme diillusioned and i keep getting message from *** man saying they are geting upset and they want to leave
but they are great talents for the future
what should i do?

don't sign as many, that's just stupid

is it me or is it harder to loan players out in this game?
i am struglling to loan out camacho, marquinhos and a few other stars
any tips?

why would you loan out marquinhos!! he just won english young player of the year for me and i manage west ham. Hes been a great signing for me. Well worth 15.5 mil

I personally find it easier in 09 than in 08 to loan out players!

don't sign as many, that's just stupid

but i already have
should i sell some?
but they are all fututre stars so i could make a lot of money out of them later
but do players grow if they dont play matches?
however when i loan them out tehy say even though they got 1st team experience at a champ side they would have learnt more staying at my club
so because my club has state of the art facilities is it better for them to just train there without matches?

is it me or is it harder to loan players out in this game?
i am struglling to loan out camacho, marquinhos and a few other stars
any tips?

you could get a farmerclub, that's a very easy way

Loan the best ones out as theyr most likely to get a game, put some in the reserves for likewise reasons - have them tutored by the senior team members in positions you think are best - and do the same for the least talented bunch - all should come good eventually

Loan the best ones out as theyr most likely to get a game, put some in the reserves for likewise reasons - have them tutored by the senior team members in positions you think are best - and do the same for the least talented bunch - all should come good eventually

How do you loan out youngsters?? I go to their profile, press "offer to clubs" and when I'm going to change from "transfer" to "loan", it's not possible to select "loan"...
Pleeeeaaase help me someone!!!

Don't offer to clubs, just go on "transfer status" and select "available for loan". Also if you have feeder clubs you can go on "move to affiliate" and then select a team. Bear in mind most teams cannot loan outside the transfer window.