romfordranter

Banned
Reaction score
Im not sure if this is the right place for this but my girl friend wont let me *** her

shes ok in the vage and a lil bit in the mouth but as far as stretching her ring goes its a non event !

any advice ?

Why not go to bed, sleep on it, and get your homework done ready for school next week? Then maybe your 'girlfriend' if you even have one may realise how immature you am and get rid of you?

Hope that helps!

Why not go to bed, sleep on it, and get your homework done ready for school next week? Then maybe your 'girlfriend' if you even have one may realise how immature you am and get rid of you?

Hope that helps!

Alternatively i could come round and bone your mum in the ***, i hear thats where she loves it "how immature you am" mate you might be the one who needs to do the homework

'Oh come on, everybody does it nowadays!'

Im not sure if this is the right place for this but my girl friend wont let me *** her

shes ok in the vage and a lil bit in the mouth but as far as stretching her ring goes its a non event !

any advice ?
wrong section, we dont have a section for people hinting they are wanting to come out of the closet, so the closest section would have been "General Chat"
If your desperate for *** action you will have more luck with homosexual men

wrong section, we dont have a section for people hinting they are wanting to come out of the closet, so the closest section would have been "General Chat"
If your desperate for *** action you will have more luck with homosexual men

Im not even aware of or think about having *** with men but you seem to know quite alot about it and enjoy talking about it / have thoughts about it

If thats what you're into fair enough mate, start your own thread though about it, not interseted round here

Im not even aware of or think about having *** with men but you seem to know quite alot about it and enjoy talking about it / have thoughts about it

If thats what you're into fair enough mate, start your own thread though about it, not interseted round here

you mentioned *** ***, so I naturally assumed you might be interested in that sort of thing

you mentioned *** ***, so I naturally assumed you might be interested in that sort of thing

I didn't mention anything about having *** with a man, your mind connected the dots. You seem rather knowledgeable about it so fair enough mate but im not wanting to have a chat about what you do on the weekend so go start gay convo somewhere else, cheers.

good luck

Alternatively i could come round and bone your mum in the ***, i hear thats where she loves it "how immature you am" mate you might be the one who needs to do the homework

It's called an accent then again you might not know what one is seen how much of an idiot you seem to be.

Try the donkey punch on her! Feels goood! XD

if not give her a slap and a half!

Last edited: