Reaction score
This is my current Juventus Squad in the 2012/2013 Season.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I will get Romero in July, and i am thinking about buying a replacement for Iaquinta as a substitute striker. Post your ideias:)

Seems a nice team :) You should bet on a striker to replace Iaquinta as you said, don't know what role you use him, probably Poacher?
In 2012 things are a bit different but I bet someone interesting will end up transfer listed.

My striker is an Advanced Forward
I should note that Dzeko is relatively cheap now but i don't want to buy him because then Hernandez will have no place in the starting team. It would be a waste

I notice that luca bonucci have x on his support/attack/defense/auto part... why ? maybe its a stupid question, but first time seen this... strange

I notice that luca bonucci have x on his support/attack/defense/auto part... why ? maybe its a stupid question, but first time seen this... strange

Its the player setting... i don't understand much about tactics so i search the forums for some and i apply them to my game:)

Stopper, Cover mate

my suggestion is buy Yaya Sanogo from Aj Auxerre,,,he's young, fast, good in the air and cheap, only 5m euro