what should i spend my money on now?

thorton

Reaction score
i have a huge squad which is quality, should i satrt to upgrade the guys who are 2.5* or buy loads of youth prospects, save the money? i have no idea what to do with it but it doesnt feel right lying around!

JLzDC.png

r51CY.png

Ss5Og.png

You do have a huge squad ^^)

I suggest saving you cash and focusing on:

A) Deveolping your staff - recruit the best of the best
b) Scouts - again get the best of the best
c) Scout the world and buy the best young players

With your squad you shouldnt need to buy any1 for a long time

or u could just spend it all on Caroll that seems popular these days

1) sell all your players that you dont need or use (you have 4 Rb's) its normally a good idea to have 2 players per position... and then 1 good youngster as well...

2) by selling all the players, you will receive cash as well as freeing up your wage budget...

3) once you have sold all your fringe players, take ALL your Transfer Budget and put as much of it as you can into your Wage Budget... once you are in the positive, you start making interest on that every month and you will see your finances start to take a turn for the good :)

4) loan out some of your good younger players if you are not going to play them much (dont let them rot away, let them play, this will also free up your wage for that year)

5) as mentioned above, get the best of the best, ask your board to upgrade everything you can, ask for a bigger stadium if you must... invest in the infrastructure, you will never go wrong...

I second selling a lot of the players. And definitely work to improve all your facilities. Basically listen to Raikan, he is really smart.

Sell players you don't need, and scout the world for talent. Only buy potential of 4 stars+