What skins are used on these pictures?

bogdanst

Reaction score
I was looking trough "Show off your regen" thread and came across these 3 pictures and really liked the skins. Tried googling something like "best fm14 skins" but after searching for like 30 mins couldnt find anything so i thought you guys might be able to help me. These are the pictures i copied from that thread. Thanks in advance and sorry if im breaking a rule by posting this thread, im kinda new.

View attachment 540698View attachment 540701View attachment 540702

3rd skin is the OPZ Elite. You'd be able to find it on the SI forums, if not here.

Don't know about the first two, though.

3rd skin is the OPZ Elite. You'd be able to find it on the SI forums, if not here.

Don't know about the first two, though.

Thanks man, hopefully ill be able to get names of the other 2 (first one is my fav though) ;)

Did u message the guy that uploaded the pic? i assume that was your first move?

Did u message the guy that uploaded the pic? i assume that was your first move?

Ye i did, he told me its champions league skin but when i checked it didnt look at all like the skin on the picture. :)

Have a look on FMscout they list theres by pic, it might be easier to tell. just dont go off faces or badges or backgrounds. they change. just look at layout.

I think the 2nd one might be a Alavanja one.

I think the 2nd one might be a Alavanja one.

Thanks for helping man, just checked Alavanja skin but the layouts look a bit different to me. About the first skin, the guy that posted a screen is still saying its champions league skin so i guess ill try downloading it to check if there are some extra option inside the game to somehow change its looks.

The 2nd one looks like an older variation of the Scorpio skin. Ask Daz (the makers) he'll most likely know the other 2 as well.

The 2nd one looks like an older variation of the Scorpio skin. Ask Daz (the makers) he'll most likely know the other 2 as well.

May i ask how/where to find him? Is his nickname on forum "the makers" or?